Joanna S. Feltz concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of estate planning, business succession planning, and estate and trust administration. She guides clients through the process of developing an estate plan and shares the firm’s commitment to providing comprehensive, personalized estate planning advice that satisfies clients’ goals and objectives.
Joanna has worked extensively in the field of estate planning and administration since 1996. Previously, Joanna was an attorney for an estate planning firm where she counseled clients on their estate planning and postmortem administration needs. Additionally, Joanna speaks frequently to investment professionals, accountants, corporations, charities, and various other public and private organizations on the subject of trusts and estates.
- ISBA Board Certified Estate Planning and Administration Specialist.
- Partner, Galbraith, PLLC, 2017 to present
- Associate, Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, Rudnick, & Galbraith, PLLC, 2016 to 2017.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2009 to 2016.
- Associate, Galbraith Associates, P.C., 2003 – 2009.
- Admitted to the Indiana Bar, 1998; Indiana Supreme Court, 1998; Southern District Court of Indiana, 1998.
- Indiana State Bar Association: Member.
- Indianapolis Bar Association: Member.
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1998.
- Indiana University, B.A., Political Science, Telecommunications, 1994.
- Fishers Chamber of Commerce: Member.
- St. Luke Catholic Church: Member.
- Sturgill for Judge: Treasurer.
SEMINARS AND PRESENTATIONS
- The Probate Process from Start to Finish for Paralegals
- Probate Practice: The Essential Basics
- Estate Administration: Why Each Step is Important
- The Ultimate Guide to Probate
- The Probate Process from Start to Finish for Attorneys
- Author, “Year-end and taxes: Quick tips for financial management,” The Criterion Newspaper, December 2016
- Author, “Planned Giving 101: Planning for the New Year,” The Criterion Newspaper, January 2017
- Author, “Gift annuities can be gift that keeps giving back,” The Criterion Newspaper, February 2017
- Author, “A final gift can help build your legacy of faith,” The Criterion Newspaper, March 2017
- Author, “Making stewardship affordable and part of your legacy,” The Criterion Newspaper, June 2017
- Author, “The ideal endowment fund for you may already exist,” The Criterion Newspaper, July 2017
- Author, “Use Traditional IRA distributions to create income tax-free endowment,” The Criterion Newspaper, September 2017